“Our Tuckshop is proudly run by our P&C Association and operates Thursdays and Fridays (both breaks)."
How to order
Orders can only be made through Qkr!
Cash is not accepted.
The Qkr! app is available for download on both iOS and Android. Orders can also be placed using the Qkr! website - https://qkr-store.qkrschool.com/store/#/home and search for "WoodLinks State School". You will need to setup an ordering profile for each of your students. Please ensure you select the correct class, as we are unable to change this for you.
The cut off time for orders is 7:00am each day. Late orders cannot be accepted.
Order cancellations / Child absent
If your child is absent, you can cancel or rollover your order to the following day or week by:
- cancelling the order through the Qkr! App (you will be provided with a credit to your account for next time you order) by 9am or,
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am or,
- message the WoodLinks State School P&C Association Facebook page by 9am
After 9am (cut-off time) food is being prepared, so no refunds will be given.
Order incorrect / missing items
Please confirm with your child what items you have ordered, and for which break.
If your child identifies that they have received an incorrect order or are missing items from their order, they are:
- to approach a teacher on duty, then
- the teacher on duty will take your child to the tuckshop to have the issue resolved.
Refunds or replacement of orders are unable to given unless the above steps are followed.
Our Tuckshop relies on the support of volunteers to assist with preparing meals for our students. If you can help, please email email@example.com.
Feedback or Queries
If you have any queries or suggestions for anything tuckshop related, such as ordering process or the menu, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WoodLinks State School P&C Secretary